- •Applications•Where it's
- •Hardware•Specs and
- •Programming•Algorithms and
- •Resources•Source codes,
tutorial, books, etc.
Recent source codes
Most viewed papers (last 30 days)
- Fast approximate k-nearest neighbours search using GPGPU
- A Distributed Data Mining Framework Accelerated with Graphics Processing Units
- Tesla vs. Xeon Phi vs. Radeon A Compiler Writer's Perspective
- Integrated GPUs: how useful are they in HPC?
- Enabling OpenCL on a Configurable, VLIW Chip-Multiprocessor
- Highly Optimized Full GPU-Acceleration of Non-hydrostatic Weather Model SCALE-LES
- Efficient Multi-GPU Algorithm for All-Pairs Shortest Paths
- Data Transfer Matters for GPU Computing
- The Comparisons of OpenCL and OpenMP Computing Paradigm
- Bohrium: Unmodified NumPy Code on CPU, GPU, and Cluster
NaNet:a low-latency NIC enabling GPU-based, real-time low level trigger systems
Advanced 2D Rasterization on Modern CPUs
SAGE: Self-Tuning Approximation for Graphics Engines
Dense Real-Time Mapping of Object-Class Semantics from RGB-D Video
Integrated GPUs: how useful are they in HPC?
Fast quantum Monte Carlo on a GPU
Multithreaded Transposition of Square Matrices with Common Code for Intel Xeon Processors and Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessors
Two Approaches to Particle Simulation: OpenMPI and CUDA
The Future of Accelerator Programming: Abstraction, Performance or Can We Have Both?
A Dynamic Resource Management System for Network-Attached Accelerator Clusters
Free GPU computing nodes at hgpu.org
Registered users can now run their OpenCL application at hgpu.org. We provide 1 minute of computer time per each run on two nodes with two AMD and one nVidia graphics processing units, correspondingly. There are no restrictions on the number of starts.
The platforms are
- GPU device 0: AMD/ATI Radeon HD 5870 2GB, 850MHz
- GPU device 1: AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6970 2GB, 880MHz
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 @ 2.8GHz 1055T
- RAM: 12GB
- OS: OpenSUSE 11.4
- SDK: AMD APP SDK 2.8
- GPU device 0: AMD/ATI Radeon HD 7970 3GB, 1000MHz
- GPU device 1: nVidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti 2GB, 822MHz
- CPU: Intel Core i7-2600 @ 3.4GHz
- RAM: 16GB
- OS: OpenSUSE 12.2
- SDK: nVidia CUDA Toolkit 5.0.35, AMD APP SDK 2.8
Completed OpenCL project should be uploaded via User dashboard (see instructions and example there), compilation and execution terminal output logs will be provided to the user.