8th International Workshop on OpenCL, including SYCLCon, 2019
Join us at the 8th International Workshop on OpenCL, including SYCLcon 2020, for three days of talks, workshops and community networking aimed at furthering the collaboration and knowledge sharing amongst the international community of high-performance computing specialist working with OpenCL, SYCL, SPIR and Vulkan Compute. The event provides a rich mix of hands-on tutorials, technical presentations, research papers, posters, panel discussions, networking and vendor discussions. It also provides a formal channel for community feedback to the Khronos Group, the industry body responsible for the standards.
Topics of Interest
Submissions related to any aspect of using OpenCL and SYCL (including other parallel C++ paradigms, SPIR, Vulkan and OpenCL/SYCL-based libraries) are of interest, including, but not limited to: case-studies of their use in applications, software tools, programming methods, debugging, performance analysis, and integration.
- Scientific and high-performance computing (HPC) applications
- Machine Learning Training and Inferencing
- The use of OpenCL and SYCL on CPU, GPU, DSP, NNP, FPGA and hardware accelerators for mobile, embedded, cloud, edge and automotive platforms
- Development tools, including debuggers and profilers
- HPC frameworks developed on top of OpenCL, SYCL or Vulkan
- The emerging use of Vulkan in scientific and high-performance computing (HPC)
All submissions to the Program Committee by:
Sunday January 19, 2020. 23:59
Friday February 14, 2020