The 2013 International Workshop on Embedded Multicore Systems, ICPP-EMS 2013
ICPP-EMS 2013 is organized in conjunction with ICPP 2013 The 42nd International Conference on Parallel Processing.
The 2013 International Workshop on Embedded Multicore Systems (ICPP-EMS 2013) will bring researchers and experts together to present and discuss the latest developments and technical solutions concerning various aspects of embedded Multicore computing.
ICPP-EMS 2013 seeks original unpublished papers focusing on emerging applications, embedded compilers, embedded memory and architecture design, DSP/GPU systems, ESLs, embedded Multicore programming models, and WCET analysis. Moreover, ICPP-EMS 2013 also welcomes work-in-progress, case studies, visionary idea, new application challenges, and industrial practice studies.
The topics of interest for ICPP-EMS’2013 include, but not limited to:
– Memory Architectures for embedded Multicore systems
– Design for emerging embedded memory systems
– Compilers for DSP processors
– Embedded Multicore processors
– Compilers for heterogeneous embedded Multicore systems.
– Programming models for embedded Multicore systems
– Signal processing on embedded Multicore systems
– Multimedia signal processing algorithms on embedded Multicore systems
– Multimedia applications on embedded Multicore systems
– Human-computer interaction on Multicore systems
– Augmented reality applications on Multicore systems
– Software for Multicore, GPU, and embedded architectures
– VM for embedded systems
– 3D IC and Multicore architectures
– Real-time system designs for embedded Multicore environments
– Compiler for low-power
– ESL designs for embedded Multicore systems
– Applications for Automobile electronics of Multicore designs
– Embedded OS designs and performance tuning tools
– hardware/software co-design framework
– embedded devices + cloud computing framework
– Compiler for worst-case execution time analysis
– Formal method for embedded systems